Location: Melbourne, Australia
About the business
We are a leading supplier of uPVC windows and doors in Melbourne, Australia. Supplying home owners, direct to trade and large builders. We are now one of the most respected manufacturers in Australia. We manufacture all types of uPVC products to a high and exacting standard. Our product range includes Casements, Tilt & turns, Sliding windows, Stacking windows, Entry doors, French doors, Sliding doors, Stacking doors & Lift and Slide Doors.
About the role
- Main duties will involve the assembly of uPVC windows/doors from start to finish
- Reading technical drawings
- Operating of hand and power tools
- Machine operating
- Glazing and beading of glass products
- Keeping factory tidy
Benefits and perks
Working with an experienced fabricating team you will be given excellent on the job training. The business is growing quickly so there will be the opportunity to grow with the business. The position will go permanent for the right candidate.
Skills and experience
The right candidate would have window manufacturing experience in uPVC. Must have good tool experience and a good eye for detail as well as take pride in their work and maintain high quality.
- Availability for full-time hours (38 hrs per week)
- Valid driver’s license
- Good eye for detail
- Good level of fitness
- Good communication skills
- Experience in carpentry/joinery is beneficial, but not essential
- Motivated and punctual